This bentwood ring makes the perfect men's wedding band or the perfect special gift. The interior of the ring is crafted out of Birdseye maple and the exterior of the ring is made out of walnut with a brass inlay going through the wood.
Each ring is handmade and truly one of a kind.
*Note: Unfortunately, we do not accept discount codes on any of the bentwood rings unless it specifically mentions Bentwood Rings
- Interior Wood: Birds Eye
- Exterior: Walnut
- Brass going through the wood
- High Water Resistant
- How is it Made? Bentwood Technique which remains a secret
- 100% handcrafted
- Ring width: If you would like a different ring width, please leave a note for us at checkout. The note section is available just before purchase.
- Other Customizations: We love customizing rings, and can do just about anything. If you would like to customize your ring, please click here.
Repairs are free of charge. You can send your ring in as many times as you'd like. We always do our best to try and avoid completely replacing your ring.
What kind of repairs can be done to bentwood rings?
- A new finish
- Small scratches, small chips
- Inlay repairs
Can your bentwood ring be resized?
- Northern Royal bentwood rings can be resized free of charge. We can resize most bentwood rings within a half size in either direction.
What happens if the ring cannot be repaired?
Lifetime Replacement: We will always do our best to repair your ring. However, if your ring is unrepairable a small deductible of $95 will allow for a brand new ring replacement. The deductible also covers shipping.
Are Bentwood Rings returnable?
- The only rings that are not returnable are bentwood rings and deer antler rings. We do not allow returns on bentwood rings and deer antler rings because hours of work will be poured into these beautiful rings. This is not just a ring you are purchasing but a work of art. It is extremely rare that we have customers wanting to return a ring. If you are unhappy we will work with you.
Education & Care
Avoid Abrasive Surfaces
- Sand Paper
- Soaps that contain small balls
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
- Solutions that contain alcohol
Avoid Rough Wear
Note: We recommend taking your ring off when you plan on doing any of the following activites.
- Weight lifting
- Operating heavy machinery
- Exteme sports such as weight lifting or rock climbing
- Northern Royal rings are water resistant. We recommend removing your ring during extened sumbersions. Such as dishwasing, swimming, and showering. Many of our customers will swim while wearing their ring and experience no damage at all. However, we still recommended removing the ring.
Are bentwood rings right for you?
One of the first questions people ask is "Are they durable and will they last?"
Will They Last?
Bentwood rings without a doubt will last forver. The real question is, will you take care of it? Are you going to take it off when using harsh chemicals, playing rough sports, or other common sense daily activities? If the answer is yes, then a bentwood ring is right for you.
The moment you first slip your bentwood ring over your finger is quit the experience. The feeling of a all natural wood gliding across your finger that is smoother than silk is beautiful feeling. The fact that there is no other ring like yours will make you want to treasure the ring forever.
Bentwood rings are more durable than you may think. Bentwood rings are made by wrapping thin piece of wood in multi layers. This gives the ring great stength and flexibility when under pressure.
*If Northern Royal was not so confident they would last we would not offer such an awesome lifetime warranty.
Free Shipping on All Orders
U.S. Domestic: 25 to 35 Days
Canada: 30 to 40
International Shipping: 35 to 45 Days
Canada orders usually take 8 to 15 days.
We use United States Postal Service for both domestic and international shipments. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your orders ships out. If you would like to purchase expedited shipping please contact us either before you place your order or right after.
*All rings ship from Southeast, Michgian.
Bentwood Ring Guide
The Bentwood Ring Guide covers the policies specifically for Bentwood Rings.
*Bentwood Ring Policy
Any of the rings that are in the Bentwood Ring Collection are excluded from Northern Royal’s 90 Day Return Policy, Exchange Policy, and Lifetime Warranty Policy. Bentwood Rings have their policies which can be found down below.
Bentwood Ring Return & Exchange Policy
Unfortunately, we do not allow Bentwood rings to be returned or exchanged for other rings due to the amount of of time and details that will be poured into these beautiful pieces of art. Each ring is uniquely different and tailored to each individual customer.
Bentwood Rings have their own separate warranty called the Lifecare Guarantee. It’s a pretty awesome policy that allows for free resizing and repairs for life. The full Lifecare Guarantee policy can be found on each Bentwood Ring Product page. Look for a blue tab titled “Life Care Guarantee”. Just above this tab.
Appearance Of Bentwood Rings
Bentwood rings are made with organic materials which can make each piece slightly different than what may be shown in the pictures. Your ring may have slight variances in color, wood shades, or grain pattern from what is shown in the picture due to the natural material that are produced by nature. Making them all the more unique.
After Making A Purchase
After you make a purchase for a bentwood ring, a free ring sizer will be sent to you right away. Once you receive the ring sizer please let us know if any changes need to be made by emailing us at email@example.com or by sending us a message on live chat.
*If you do not receive a free ring sizer please let us know.
When should you receive the ring sizer?
U.S. Customers: 2 to 5 days.
Canada: 8 to 14
All Other International Countries: 9 to 22 days
Wrong Size Ordered
Northern Royal bentwood rings can be resized free of charge.Northern Royal bentwood rings can be resized free of charge. To Learn More please refer to our Lifecare Guarantee which can be located in the other blue tab on this product page.