Limited Lifetime Warranty - Northern Royal
All Of Northern Royal Rings Are Covered By Our Free 1 Year Guarantee
What Does This Mean?
If anything happens to your ring in the first year we will send you a replacement for free! No questions asked. Just send it back and we will replace it for free.
No Hidden Charges
The only thing you will have to pay is the small shipping charge to send it back to us. There are NO hidden fees or deductibles. We Promise!
To take advantage of our warranty, simply contact us so we can send you the directions. Contact Us
Why Do We Not Offer Free Lifetime Warranties?
We do not believe in Life Time Warranties. Jewelers offering full lifetime warranties or even a 10 year warranty are hiding the cost in the ring. This means if the ring cost the jeweler $X amount they are going to mark it up at least three times. So even if you do brake the ring and use their warranty they are still making a profit.
This is why Northern Royal rings are much more cost effective. We do not hide extra cost such as so called Free LifeTime Warranties.
Also, May jewelers offering a lifetime warranty hide all sorts of fees and it’s legal. There is usually a hidden large deductible in the fine print for the so called free lifetime warranty.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches. Unless the ring said scratch proof.
- Warranty applies to original purchase.
- Alterations to the ring, such as engravings and any other sort of alterations to the ring we will not be responsible for. We will still replace your ring for free in the first year but we will not be responsible for covering any outside work you had done on the ring.
- Shipping fee are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Northern Royal is not responsible for the sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.