The First Year
In the rare event, your ring becomes damaged in any way we will replace it for free in the first year. The only thing you have to pay is the shipping to send it back.
What Happens After a Year?
If your ring becomes damaged after 1 year we will replace it for a small deductible of only $45.00. You will receive a brand new ring. There is no limit on how many times you can use the warranty.
If Your Ring Does Not Fit After A Year
If you ring needs resized after 120 days (This is rare). A deductible of $30.00 will allow you to exchange your ring for a new size. Most of our rings are made of alliterative metals which means they cannot be resized. This is why we will send you a new ring.
Note: The 90-day return, 120-day ring exchange, and warranty will not start until after your wedding day. We just ask you send us some sort of receipt or invoice from your wedding day so we can confirm it.
What Does This Mean?
If anything happens to your ring in the first year we will send you a replacement for free! No questions asked. Just send it back and we will replace it for free.
To take advantage of our warranty, simply contact us so we can send you the directions. Contact Us
What The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches. Unless the ring said scratch proof.
- Bentwood rings are not covered under this warranty. If you are unsure what a bentwood ring is please visit this collection page. Click Here
Lost rings. Your ring is not covered if you lose the ring.
We cannot always guarantee we will carry your ring you purchased in the future. If you ring is unavailable in the future we will allow you to pick a new ring of equal similar value.Warranty applies to original purchase.
- Alterations to the ring, such as engravings and any other sort of alterations to the ring we will not be responsible for. We will still replace your ring for free in the first year but we will not be responsible for covering any outside work you had done on the ring.
- Shipping fee are the responsibility of the consumer.
- Northern Royal is not responsible for the sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.