About The Material
All of our deer antler rings are 100% handcrafted by hand. The antlers we use are also 100% genuine. We ONLY use fallen deer antlers. No deer have been harmed in the process of the making of any of our rings.
We also use other materials like exotic wood and special stones and incorporate them in the deer antler rings. All the material we use is 100% natural and genuine.
Processing Time & Shipping Time
Since our rings are completely made by hand we like to send out free ringsizer once you place your order. As soon as you place your order we will send you one. If you are located in the U.S. you should have it in 3 days or less. Once you receive it please contact us and let us know if any changes need to be made.
U.S. Domestic: 14 to 28 Days
International: 19 to 39 days
The average is about 17 days from the time you order it from the time you receive it. The processing time and shipping time depends on how many orders are placed.
What does processing time & Shipping time mean?
It is from the time you first place your order until the ring arrives at your door step. Processing is the time spent hand making your ring.
Currently Accepting Orders
Sometimes we do not accept orders but that will be clearly noted. If we are not excepting orders it is because we can only handle so many since the antler rings are made by hand.
Ring Width and Ring Size
- Ring Width: The deer antler rings can be customized to whatever width you would like. During check out, there is a note section where you can add what width you would like.
- Ring Size: Please be careful when choosing the size of the ring. These rings are NOT resizable. These rings are made to order and a ring size can not be replaced. These rings are one of a kind and there is no stock on these rings. They are made to order. If the ring does not fit properly a new one can be made for 70% off the original price. On each deer antler product page there is a drop down menu with ring sizes to choose from. If you do not see your desired size. Please add the size to the note section during checking out.
- We highly recommended going to at-least one jeweler and getting sized. It also is important when going to the jeweler that you try on rings that are similar to the width you want to purchase. For example, if you want the deer antler ring to be 8mm in width we would recommended trying on a ring at a jewelry store that is also 8mm in width.
Since these rings are completely made by hand we can make just about any ring you would like.
Other Important Facts
- Water Resistance: The rings are high water resistance. You can wash your hands, but bathing, showering, swimming is not recommended during wear.
- Strength: Antler and wood is a natural material, these rings are vulnerable as a pure metal ring. It requires care. Please avoid the risk of injury, because these rings can be broken. We do use a special jewelry resin to help protect and strengthen the rings.
- Returns: All deer antler rings do NOT fall under Northern Royals 90 day or 1 year warranty policy. These deer antler rings are a work of art... literally. They are 100% made by hand and are truly one of a kind.
- Wrong Sizes: Please be careful when choosing the size of the ring. These rings are NOT resizable. These rings are made to order and a ring size can not be replaced. These rings are one of a kind and there is no stock on these rings. They are made to order. If the ring does not fit properly a new one can be made for 70% off the original price.
These deer antler rings are truly a work of art and one of a kind.